Home Owners Insurance
The following questions can help you assess your insurance needs. Your current policy may limit or exclude coverage in some of these instances:
- Do you own any of the following: Antiques? Fine arts? Paintings? Guns? Jewelry? Furs? Silverware? Personal computers? Musical instruments? Cameras? Camera equipment? Valuable sporting equipment? Coin or stamp collections? Collectibles such as unique dishes, figurines?
- Would you like your personal property to be covered for its replacement value rather than being depreciated for age and use in the event of a loss?
- Would you like Special Form coverage for your personal property ("All Risk" instead of Named Perils)?
- Do you frequently have over $100 cash in your possession?
- Do you frequently have business property at your house or in your possession?
- Do you have a burglar or fire alarm? Smoke detectors?
- Have you remodeled your home? Do you plan to in the future?
- If you own a condominium, have you made any additions or alterations to the premises?
- If you rent, have you made any additions or alterations?
- Would you be interested in a coverage that would guarantee that your home would be rebuilt even if the cost was greater than the limit of your coverage?
- Do you plan to build or buy a new home or mobile home in the coming year?
- Do you own a second home, mountain cabin, or farm property?
- Do you own any rental or investment property? Do you have coverage for the loss of rental income if this property becomes uninhabitable?
- Do you own a boat, motorbike, ATV, snowmobile, golf cart, jet ski or other recreational vehicles?
- Do you have an office in your home?
- Do you conduct any business or give lessons at your residence?
- Do you conduct any shows such as Tupperware, Mary Kay, or Amway?
- Do you provide any type of child care?
- Do you provide any type of Bed and Breakfast accommodations?
- Are you engaged in any form of farming or ranching?
- Do you rent any of your land for farming or ranching?
- Would you like a quotation on an Umbrella policy that would increase both your auto and homeowners liability by $1,000,000 or more?
Call us with your questions at 610-869-4065
Outside of the 610 area? Call us toll free at 800-435-4565
Our fax number is 610-869-8565
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch within 24 hours.
Are you really covered?
Prevent losses, notify your agent of any changes
Generally speaking, if you don’t live in a flood zone, you may know little about flood insurance. However, it may still be a valuable addition to your insurance program. Here's why:
Before they pack for college
Sending your kids to college is expensive. That's why it's important to protect yourself from additional, unanticipated expenses.
Less Well-Known Problems
Homeowners often learn the hard way that standard insurance policies don't cover some of the less well known problems.